Analyzing qualitative data with NVivo
NVivo is a software programme for working with and analyzing most types and formats of qualitative data, including interviews, SoME, surveys, audio/video.
In this course you will get a short introduction to the NVivo workspace and selected features, including how to import your data, how to code, and how to work with queries for analysis.
Before attending the course please register:
- Visit my.cbs.dk, select "IT and tools" and “Downloads” from menu.
- Click NVivo.
- Send an e-mail to NVivo@cbs.dk with "NVivo licens request" as subject (send from your CBS e-mail account)
- Download NVivo for Windows or NVivo for Mac.
- Wednesday 6 September 2017
- 12:35 - 15:10
- Solbjerg Plads
- Qualitative and quantitative tools