Learn to navigate Bloomberg through this basic introduction. The first 45 minutes is a step-by-step introduction to what Bloomberg has to offer. The last 45 minutes is hands-on. The aim is that you will be able to find and save company and financial data by yourself.
During the session, we will cover:
- What is Bloomberg?
- Navigating the Bloomberg terminal
- Using essential commands
- Best starting points/shortcuts
- Exporting and manipulating data
- Using Excel add-in
- Introducing the BMC - Bloomberg Market Concepts certification
Registration is required for this event
Related LibGuide: Bloomberg by Søren Madsen
- Monday 29 January 2018
- 09:50 - 11:30
- Library Data Lab - 1. floor
- Solbjerg Plads